Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A short post for Adam Solomon

Because Adam is so busy and important and my long-winded posts are causing him to get behind on his all-important Ivy League homework, here is a short post for him.
This made me laugh---




But I think it's a good thing that we've got several candidates out already. A year ago I was really worried that we weren't going to have anybody.


Speaking of worried, I was putting some lotion on last week and I noticed that I have a big freakin gap between my nasal bone and my septum.



I mean, I knew the surgery involved taking some bone out, but I didn't know I'd be able to feel it! So that kind of gave me the heebie-jeebies. So does putting a picture of myself on my blog, but hey, I drew an arrow on my face so that makes it OK.

And I know you were really concerned that I'd have a hard time shoe-shopping, but I think I found the silver shoes I'll be buying for my friend's wedding. Not too tall of a heel, and the sparkles will look good with the little buckle thing on the dress.


The end.

7 comments:

Luz said...

Hmm, don't know that I would've noticed your gap that you're referring to on the photo--but now that you've pointed it out--I still can't really tell! Love the shoes--THOSE were the days when I could wear such shooz & heels but after two knee surgeries those days are gone! ENJOY.

Adam Solomon said...

No, no, I'm not getting behind on my all-important Ivy League homework to read your long-winded posts, I'm getting behind on reading your long-winded posts to do my all-important Ivy League homework and other Ivy League activities.

Ron Paul's running for President. Yay!

So I definitely can't see a gap, mainly because it's under your skin and if there's a dent then the picture isn't close enough to be able to tell. Sorry though!

That heel is DEFINITELY too tall. I don't know how you lady-types do it. Oooh, pretty though...

AnonymousBlogger said...

I don't notice anything in the picture. I'm being honest.

I quite like the shoes. They look very sleek. If James Bond was a woman, he would wear those shoes.

I'm not sure if this is what you wanted to hear when you posted your pic on your blog, but here it is anyway: You're hot. Ok I said it. Am I creepy yet? LOL.

Junniper, MPA said...

OK, peeps, I didn't mean you can SEE the gap. It's an internal gap that I only noticed when I rub my nose.

And A/B--no, that wasn't my intention, and no I'm not really hot, but thanks! :) And you're not creepy.

Junniper, MPA said...

And Adam, I know you secretly put on women's heels in the dark of night. It's OK. Admitting that there's a problem is the first step.

AnonymousBlogger said...

I just realized my last comment came off bad. Like I was implying you were fishing for compliments. I didn't mean it like that.

The last part of my last paragraph still stands. Just ignore the first part.

madge said...

You're so cute!

And so are the shoes.