Saturday, January 06, 2007

Rock N Roll

Hallelujah!

I survived, and I am recovering well! No spinal fluid leaks, no blindness!

I will update with details later today or tomorrow, I promise! I'm pretty tired, but doing great. I haven't had to take any pain meds since yesterday, and haven't had any bleeding since yesterday, either (knock on wood).

Right now I just have a sore throat from the breathing tube, and I'm stuffed up like I have a bad cold. All in all, I'd say that's not bad!!

OK, I'm off to take a nap. Love you all, and thanks for the well wishes, they definitely helped!!!

MUAH!

4 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Well, I'm going to sleep better tonight knowing that I know everything went fine. Sounds like you're doing really well, and that is great.


Good call not taking the pain meds.

With work, school, etc this semester, you might need those pills later ;)

Junniper, MPA said...

haha! Good point!

madge said...

Good news!
Take it easy the next couple of days!

Cristina said...

Ooh, great news! Thanks for letting us know that everything went well :D Take good care.