Monday, July 31, 2006

These are the days of our lives...

:: Why do people get plastic surgery? I mean come on, just the name “PLASTIC surgery” should be a complete turn-off.

:: Why is the official name of debating (like on a debate team) “Forensics?” I thought Forensics was like messing around with dead people.

:: Who invented Post-Its?

:: Why can’t the fingernails on my right hand grow nice and pretty like the ones on my right hand? Why do my right hand’s nails keep breaking?

:: What happened to July? It went bye-bye.

:: Why are people stupid enough to do drugs? And I’m not talking about smoking weed or something equally silly (although you shouldn’t do that either). I mean drugs. I have an aunt who was a drug addict. She’s 45. She looks like my grandmother did right before she died.

:: Did you know that librarians are secretly evil?

:: Shouldn’t I have gotten my PSU email account by now? Or am I just jumping the gun?

:: Doesn’t the word “kumquat” sound kind of dirty?

:: Why is laugh spelled L-A-U-G-H? I mean, how do you get an “F” sound out of “UGH?”

:: Speaking of "F," why did they skip "E" in the grading curve? It goes A,B,C,D,F. Where is the love for the E?

:: And why are “flour” and “flower” pronounced the same?

5 comments:

Tristan Pipo said...

Spencer Silver invented Post It's from the 3M corporation. It's not always plastic surgery we have started calling it cosmetic surgery.

July went into working and having to work for the man. Who needs a library I have Wikipedia and Google.

Ballet and Bologna are the most messed up words.

The rest I missed who knows.

AnonymousBlogger said...

July did go by fast. But I don't think that's a bad thing.

The librarian at my former junior high was not secretly evil. She was just an outright bitch. Mrs. Bell

Yes on the PSU email account. I just got my U of A one tonight coincidentally. When you get yours we can email each other with our school accounts and laugh at all the people with their Hotmail/Yahoo emails.

Kumquat is dirty, and I laughed when you brought it up.

Junniper, MPA said...

Pipo---good point about the cosmetic surgery. And I think Ballet is technically French, so we can't really complain.

A/B---Kumquat.

bella said...

You have the best posts... truly.

Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir ahugaverd blog