Tuesday, February 27, 2007

True colors are beautiful

This post may be rather boring, and if it is, I do apologize. But I found it over at the lovely Madge's blog, and thought it was cute.

COLORS

Red.
1. Closest red thing to you? My raincoat
2. Last thing to make you angry? My mother. She likes to make family reunion plans during the one weekend for which I said I cannot go. Then she guilt trips me about it.
3. Do you have a temper? For certain things, yes. I don’t usually have a temper with people I love, but politics often make my blood boil.
4. Are you a fan of romance? I used to be…I still am sometimes, but not like I was when I was younger. I hope this is just “growing up” and not cynicism.

Orange.
1. Closest orange thing to you? The wind-up giraffe I have on my desk.
2. Do you like to burn things? Actually I am kind of a pyro sometimes. I think fire is pretty.
3. Dress up for Halloween? Yeah, my friends and I usually hit up a Halloween party.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Yes, I think so. I cry when watching the news sometimes, does that count?
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people? Only that they have red hair and I’m jealous. I love red hair. I was a [chemically-created] red-head for a couple of years, but the up-keep was tough.
6. Are you usually full of energy? Yeah, I’m usually pretty energetic. (That didn't sound very energetic, did it?)

Yellow.
1. Closest yellow thing to you? My fantastic new handbag!
2. The happiest time[s] of your life? When I studied abroad in Ecuador in ’03. I really had the time of my life. So far, anyway. But it’ll be tough to top.
3. Favorite holiday? Christmas.
4. Are you a coward? Not about most things. But approaching a male I find interesting, yes, I’m a coward!!
5. Do you burn or tan? I try not to do either. Sunscreen for everyone!

Green.
1. Closest green thing to you? Highlighter!
2. Do you care about the enviroment? Hello! I’m from OREGON! (Translation = YES!)
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? My best friend who is heading to Vegas next week. Beotch.
4. Are you a lucky person? No, definitely not.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? No, that’s not an issue I have often.
6. Do you like being outdoors? The outdoors is a wonderful place, isn’t it? I’m especially fond of bridges and waterfalls.
7. Are you Irish? Nope. Dutch and Czech.

Blue.
1. Closest blue thing to you? My post-it notes.
2. Are you good at calming people down? Yeah, I am pretty good at that, actually. Usually I manage to make them laugh.
3. Do you like the sea? Oh yes, I’m a beach girl at heart.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? I don’t remember….. I think a few weeks ago when I watched Life is Beautiful.
5. Are you a logical thinker? Most of the time.
6. Can you sleep easily? Yes! It’s that beautiful new bed I bought myself.

Purple.
1. Closest purple thing to you? Vase on my desk.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? I like expensive things, but I’m also frugal so I usually don’t give in. And I have this annoying personality trait where I don’t like to let people buy things or do things for me. I’m working on letting that go, though. Sometimes you just need to let people help you out.
3. Do you like mysterious things? Yes, mysteries are always a good time.
4. Favorite type of chocolate? Dark with cayenne pepper.
5. Ever met anyone in royalty? I am royalty.
6. Are you creative? Yes, I am pretty creative! But not artistic. Those are very different things.

Pink.
1. Closest pink thing to you? My undies! -- Me too, Madge!
2. Do you like sweet things? Why yes I do. As a matter of fact, I'm eating some Junior Mints right now!
3. Are you sensitive? Not really.
4. Do you like music? Oh music...how do I love thee?

White
1. Closest white thing to you? My page-a-day calendar.
2. Would you say you're innocent? Um…I’m pleading the fifth on that one.
3. Are you good at keeping the peace? I can usually keep the peace, but I also like a good debate. 4. How do you imagine your wedding? I don’t, really. I often think I’ll do it Vegas-style if I walk down that plank. Then again, a reception would be fun. Plus, my family would kill me if I did it in Vegas.
5. Do you like to play in the snow? I love to play in the snow! Try to drag my butt to work in the snow? Not so much.
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE DENTIST. Doctors are OK.

Black.
1. Closest black thing to you? My shoes
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? Um, no. What kind of question is this?
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? Totally depends on the situation. Out with friends? Silly. In class? Sophisticated.
4. Would you like to go to space? I would love to go to space. I think the stars are fascinating.
5. Do you have a lot of secrets? Only a few---it’s more fun if you only have one or two. Like this blog, for example. No one in the “real world” knows I have it.
6. What is your favorite colour? Red. Also yellow and blue.
7. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? No, but I think perhaps my mood affects the color I wear.

3 comments:

Adam Solomon said...

.............

Next time you have this much free time, can you just be a dear and give it to me instead?

Junniper, MPA said...

Punk.

Luz said...

PUNK! LOL! Thanks, I needed!