Monday, March 19, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Items of note on this Monday:

1. I do not understand WHY people feel the need to mess with my damn car! I went out to my car Sunday morning to head to the store, and someone had broken into my car. Again. The first time was somewhat funny, but it’s not anymore. I don’t like people messing with my stuff. Whoever it was must have been disappointed not to find anything (I had my face plate off my stereo so they couldn’t take it this time). Then they got into my trunk to rummage around but once again found nothing. I think they were probably

A) Looking for my face plate—many people just take it off and leave it in the glove box, for example--

or

B) Seeing if I had a stereo in my trunk as many people do.

Luckily, once again, they just jimmied my door and did not break my window. And it’s a long shot, but I am actually wondering if it might be the same moron from before because the way s/he left my car was verrrry similar to the last time. My door wasn’t closed all the way and my trunk was partially open. Perhaps this person figured I must have replaced my stereo by now so they thought they’d snag stereo #2. Fool!


2. My mock arbitration hearing went very well. I am a damn good arbitrator if I do say so myself. It was interesting to see the two sides present their cases—they were ready to draw blood! It was pretty funny, actually. Not to mention there was some shameful sucking up going on since I was the arbitrator. I could get used to that. ;)

3. The Bachelorette Party was a blast and a half. We started off the evening at the bride-to-be’s house for some pre-drinking and party games. They were of course all dirty—including a contest for shaping the best penis out of play dough as well as a “deep-throat” contest using a banana. I won one of these two games, but I will not say which for I am a lady, dammit!

We then headed to our dance class, which I mentioned in my previous post. It turns out it wasn’t actually a pole-dancing class like I originally thought. It was just exotic dancing, but pole dancing classes are offered. We learned this fantastic routine of sorts to Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get It On.” It was a lot of fun, I must say. It’s totally out of the comfort zone, of course, because there was much discussion of putting the va-jay-jay out there during the dance. We were clothed, but the idea when you actually perform the dance for someone is to be naked or at least be naked by the end of the dance if you know what I’m sayin. ;)


After we were all sexed up we headed downtown to the Irish Festival to get our drink on. Surprisingly, it wasn’t at busy as I would have thought. We didn’t have to wait in line at all to get in, so that was nice. There was plenty ‘o green beer and sody bread a-flowin. The band in the tent we were in was really fantastic. They were so damn energetic, too! After they finished their set I went to talk to the good-looking fiddle-player and he was bouncing off the walls, I tell you! He gave me a free pass to get in on Sunday but I had to finish up a term paper so I wasn’t able to go. :( Too bad. But it was a lot of fun.

4. I’m glad to have two weeks off from class, man! I still have to write up my arbitration decision, but then it’s free time until April. I just don’t know what I’m going to do with myself! I think perhaps I will have to visit friends who have been neglected by my busy schedule. I feel a game night coming on…

6 comments:

Luz said...

Sorry 2 hear about your car! That bites as my car was broken into some years back and it's a pain the first time and cannot imagine a 2nd time!

AnonymousBlogger said...

That car of yours is nothing but trouble. When it isn't breaking down, it's getting broken into.

I hope you won the penis shaping contest, but I have this feeling you were actually the best deepthroater there. Just a hunch.

Enjoy the two weeks off school!

Cristina said...

I laughed out loud at the goings-on at the Bachelorette Party :D

madge said...

It all sounds so fun!

Tristan Pipo said...

Junniper!!!!!!!

Ahh The wild side finally comes out in a textual form.

Sounds like you need to get some sort of security system for your car.

Big Black Guy Named Ben Security

That should protect your car from getting attacked by spineless vandals.

Anyways hope all is well!

Matt Black said...

That sucks about your car...