Thursday, March 22, 2007

Short & Sweet

I’m on Spring Break! Woo-Hoo!

I’m done with classes and homework until April 2nd, and it’s a beautiful thing. It’s already going by too fast, though. Stupid work…

I’ll still enjoy my break time, no matter how little it is.

Next term I’ll be taking Strategic Planning, Administrative Theory & Behavior, and Administrative Ethics.

Speaking of Administrative Ethics, I think it’s time to send Bushy back to class.

And speaking of Bushy, have you seen this video? It’s beautiful...



And that’s all I have to say about that.

4 comments:

Matt Black said...

wooooo! Partay!

AnonymousBlogger said...

Enjoy your break. Drink lots. Party. Go shoe shopping. Just enjoy yourself.

Monkey said...

I'm not a Pink fan, but this video gave me chills.

Yahooooooooo for vacation! I hope Spring is Springing in the other Portland. We had a nice day on Friday. It's supposed to snow on Sunday. ARghghgghghghg.

Cristina said...

Enjoy your time off!!