Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Somebody turn on the sun.

Alright, it’s getting down to the wire, folks. I only have a few weeks left of my first term of grad school, and I have four projects with looming due dates. So if posting is few and far between in the next couple of weeks, it’s not because I don’t love you.

I did, however, find some time to play around with a warping website that lets you play with celebrities.


Angelina "I use children as accessories" Jolie


Britney "K-Fed Wants How Much $??" Spears


Paris "That's Hot" Hilton


George "Heckuva Job" Bush

In other news, I just can’t quite wrap my mind around this. And that’s all I really have to say about that.


In other other news, I got an email from myself the other day. I forgot that I participated in the email time capsule Forbes did last year. And I guess I’m part of the 33% who chose to have it sent in a year.

Apparently I was having a total dork moment because this is all I wrote to myself:

Aha! Self—I’ll bet you forgot you did this, didn’t you? (yes, yes I did) What a strange thing to get a message from yourself in the past. (dork!)

Hopefully you are enrolled at PSU in the Master’s program for Public Admin. Are you? (Yes, I am!) Or are did they decide to be retarded and not let you in? Hopefully you’re not too bogged down with work and nonsense.
(Not too bad, no)

Did Megan and Jared finally get married? Or did she wise up?
(No, she did not wise up)

I hope things are great this year—if not, go make them be!
(I’m too full of mucous, I’ll try again later)

Love,

Yourself.

Like I said: total dork moment. But it was still fun to see it in my Inbox.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, OJ. Just let it die already. No pun inteneded.

I like that time capsule email. I wish I could do one now. Can I?

Adam Solomon said...

Ummm, yeah, wherever you got that OJ story from, way to steal it from that blog.

Anonymous said...

Regarding PSU - I *almost* thought about doing that master's program.

This just needs to stop!

Monkey said...

1. Your warped images have caught the inner "beauty" of these people. Seriously, Angelina's will give me nightmares. Thank you.

2. OJ gives me nightmares. His poor kids.

3. What a fabulous dorky email! I wish I had done one. What fun.

Cristina said...

Loved your e-mail! Though I have always found those things creepy and never wanted to write to myself.

Good luck with your essays!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics.