Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sing a song of sixpence

Alright, people. We finally have a date.

January 5th.

So perhaps I can start the new year breathing freely. Well...at least a month into it or so. And my first class of the new term will be on January 10th, so that will give me five days to recuperate. I'm definitely going to take a week off of work, though. So I won't go back to work until the 12th at the earliest.



**************************************************************

So the biggest shopping day of the year is on Friday, so I thought I should give you a heads up on what I want you to get me for Christmas:



Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's the Victoria's Secret "Fantasy Bra." It's completely covered in diamonds, and I think it's only $6.6 million this year. Better get those loan forms filled out!

[Doesn't that thing look totally uncomfortable? And doesn't it...pinch?]

***************************************************************

In other news, my friend picked out her wedding dress on Sunday, and it is very lovely. Needless to say, now she's even more excited than she already was. I need a more intense phrase than "bouncing off the walls" because kids, she's outta control excited.



And our bridesmaids dresses aren't too bad, either:





For my friends in the US of A who celebrate it, have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving for of all.

And way to get me all worked up with your second line "We finally have a date".

I thought you meant with the recycle guy.

My god.

How would you like it if I used that as a title of one of my posts? You would not be pleased ;)

Good that you finally do have AN APPOINTMENT. Would that not have worked just as well as "have a date"?

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Adam Solomon said...

Hope Thanksgiving was delicious!

Just Me said...

Happy (belated) Thanskgiving!

Cristina said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

greg said...

Junniper,

Happy Thanksgiving.

I hope you're well!

Anonymous said...

Wow, only 6.6 million... I should have picked that up while I was out shopping on Friday.

Borya said...

Breathing freely, I'm wondering about that for a while. My nose's insides are not too bad so I never considered the treatment seriously. When I go jogging, I usually try breathing only with the nose what somehow gives a strange feeling to the brain. Maybe there's too much grass in the air around here, hehe...

That bra - you would need to try it out first to see if it really fits, no? Or maybe that's not so important in this case just send over no matter what size...