Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sunofa...

So I still hadn't heard from my doctor about scheduling my surgery, so I called today to see what was up.



Well, turns out, my doctor is totally booked. They only do the schedule 6 weeks out, and he's booked through December. Which, if you remember, is exactly when I was hoping to get it done. So I'm a little frustrated by that, but what can I do?

The appointment lady said they're trying to see if they can put more times in for him, but there's no guarantee. So I had her write on my record for the first week of January if possible, and December if they can squeeze me in. But I probably won't know until next week. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that this is very annoying.

I was sweet as sugar to her (after all, it's not her fault), so maybe she'll be more inclined to help me out. :)

I guess we'll see.

Until then, the snot continues.

5 comments:

Tristan Pipo said...

Kinda hard to flirt with a woman to get them to do something for you.

Us men are so easily manipulated at times.

Made me think of the episode of Scrubs I watched last night on Comedy Central.

Elliott just trying to learn how to manipulate men. She was sweet as sugar until they got a hold of her.

Good Show.

Anyways umm sinus surgery. There are no other doctors around that could do it? Shoot down to Cali or up to Vancouver.

Junniper, MPA said...

Alas, I'm bound by the shackles of my HMO.

Anonymous said...

A disapointing development. But like you said, what can you do?

I know you'd love to get this done with as soon as possible. Too bad it keeps getting dragged out like this.

And to think, if the doc had decided on this back when you first started having trouble, you would already have this done and be completely healed.

Adam Solomon said...

Aww

Monkey said...

We're thinking of you here at the Monkey House. You and your mucus. Hopefully something will open up.