Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm trippin'

So bored at work this morning I was reading up on the JonBenet Ramsey murder history on crimelibrary.com. In the story it talks about how back in 1998 a psychic came up with this drawing of what she thought the killer looked like:



Here's a pic of the recent suspect, John Mark Karr:



I hate to be one of those weirdos who gets sucked into crazy sensationalist media stories, but I must admit that that drawing does look an awful lot like him.

OK, I'm done now.

*I must not get sucked into sensationalist media*I must not get sucked into sensationalist media*I must not get sucked into sensationalist media*I must not get sucked into sensationalist media*I must not get sucked into sensationalist media*I must not get sucked into sensationalist media*

4 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Yeah, the sketch is pretty close, but if the psychic was really good, she would have led the police right to him.

This story is just weird isn't it? It seems so anti-climatic to find him after all these years. It was a lot more fun when we were blaming the parents.

Junniper, MPA said...

A/B--that made me laugh out loud.

What I think will be really funny is if they conduct the DNA tests and find out this guy is just totally cracked and didn't actually do it.

AnonymousBlogger said...

I think there is a chance of that.

This whole thing just seems a bit fishy.

I think it could be a ploy by the US gov't to take the attention off of Iraq/Lebanon and onto this crazy SOB. It's working.

AnonymousBlogger said...

I'm watching CNN. Apparently they did a DNA test and Karr's DNA doesn't match that of the killer. Sounds like he won't be charged.

You called it.