Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Una Semana Mas

This time next week I will either be A) Celebrating My Brains Out, or B) In Mourning
Let's hope it's A.

I'm getting really nervous and the polls all saying Obama's way in the lead is not helping me. The polls can be wrong! I am going to freak if McCain actually sneaks in there and gets the nomination. Not to mention I will seriously question the validity of the election. In 2004, many polls said Kerry was ahead, but Bush eventually won out. It was close enough that I didn't suspect fraud, but at this point, I just can't believe that "wrinkly old white haired dude" (quoting Paris Hilton there) will win.

I can't do it, people.

Until then, I will wear this button in hope:



Yes, I realize this is a rather boring post. Just felt like putting it out there anyway. ;)

No comments: