Monday, October 27, 2008

Luck Be An Old Lady

What an old lady I am. I hit the big 2-7 about a week ago. Older...perhaps a bit wiser. More wise-ass at least.

I have this constant stomach twisting that I really hope will melt into pure euphoria next Tuesday. If McCain is elected I swear to Buddha I will freak.the.f*ck.out.


All the way out.


******

In more thrilling news, I'm going to try and be less old lady like and hit up a Halloween party on Friday. Some friends and I are getting a VIP room at a club downtown. I'm not much of a clubber, but the private room makes it more bearable I think. I kind of passed the club-goer stage when I hit 23. We'll see how it goes. I'm sure a cocktail or two will help that along.

I splurged and bought a costume online, which I think is pretty sweet:














That's right, I am Medusa. People look at me, scream, and turn to stone.

Oh, I crack myself up.








What's new with you?

2 comments:

Luz said...

Girl, go on with yourself and that sleak new costume! Better be glad I don't live in Oregon or this old woman would come and crash your
P-A-R-T-Y! ;)

AnonymousBlogger said...

That costume is awesome. And my god, a VIP room?!? That's pimpin'. Take pics. Then post.

No way John McCan't wins next week. If he does, I'm guessing he will have cheated his way in. Like Bush in 2000.