Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Madge said it well:

"Ohmygodyoucrazyharrypottertypes!"

I finished The Deathly Hallows Yesterday.

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE REST OF THIS POST IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE BOOK!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I was right. And yet so wonderfully wrong at the same time.

But I'll tell you my heart skipped a few beats.

As I finished the final page, I was nothing but content.

It was bittersweet, but in the end, Harry's story was finished the right way.

6 comments:

Tristan Pipo said...

I had no desire to read the book. But I did find this resource.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathly_Hollows

To outline the ending and the plot very nicely. Took me just a few minutes to read.

I wouldn't click on that link if you haven't read the book and have a desire to do so.

Cristina said...

It's true - you worked the horcrux thing out correctly! Wow.

Adam Solomon said...

Yeah, very very nice! I enjoyed it tremendously. Harry being a Horcrux I'd suspected, but Harry being a Horcrux and not dying? Out of nowhere. Go J.K. Rowling. We should discuss this, when it's not 3:30 AM on this coast.

Borya said...

I expected the blood to play a role in the end ever since I read it the first time in GOF but mostly managed to keep myself out of speculating. Enjoyed the reading a lot. Nice chapters and all and everyone given its place in the last book. Very well done. A shame it's over...somehow.

McBean said...

Okay, I read the entire book yesterday. I am also content about the ending, but is it just me, or was the book about 200 pages too long? It seems like nothing really happens at all in the beginning, and a bunch of that stuff could have just been cut out.

But yeah, content in the way it ended.

Just Me said...

It was a perfect ending.....