Friday, March 20, 2009

whisky tango foxtrot

Today is supposedly the first day of Spring. At the moment I see a smidgeon of blue sky, but it’s not promising, I can’t lie.

I NEED SOME SUNSHINE. Get me that beautiful Vitamin D. Oregonians, because of the lack of sunshine, only get something like 20% of their daily need of D. LAME.

I’m thrilled it’s finally Friday. Thing have been weird lately, and I can’t completely put my finger on why. Work is an adventure politically, I have friends with some issues going on in their lives, and I can’t decide what my next “goal” is. I mean, I’m done with school, I like my job, things are going well. I’d like to be able to take advantage of this great first-time homebuyer market that’s going on, but I need to pay down some student loans first. Sigh.
Maybe I’ll buy a lottery ticket.

I AM, however, going to Washington DC in May and I am P-U-M-P-E-D PUMPED. Yes, like cheerleader level pumped.

On a completely random off-note, I was googling something today, and typed in “where is” and got distracted for a sec. When I looked back to the screen, I noticed the drop-down of popular searches that start with “where is” and started cracking up to see:

I mean, I can’t decide which is funnier, “where is Chuck Norris” or “where is the G spot.”
So naturally I started doing other ones, including “who is”:


This one is a bit weirder, because whoever this “big poppa” is, he’s quite a popular fellow. I mean he’s got 4 searches. I’m also a bit concerned that people have to google “who is my congressman.”

Yikes.
Have a good weekend, all!

6 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Where is Santa clause? Where is Dubai? LOL. Time for you to UPDATE!!!

bella said...

hello.... long time. gonna try to come back. hope all is well and that you are enjoying the summer!

Dr. Heckle said...

Where IS Chuck Norris?!

Tristan Pipo said...

You haven't updated since March of 2009. What the F?

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan for children - ativan withdrawal after 3 weeks