Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Inspired By A/B

So over on A/B's blog, he likes to do a rundown of favorite/hot/smokin'/sexy girls. See his latest post here.

This has inspired me to do a little male objectifying of my own.
So I present to you Junniper's list of Top 10 Men
10. Ty Pennington










Ty and I actually broke up because he got a DUI last year, but he's still pretty to look at. Find him on ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Heartwarming with just the right amount of cheese.
9. Johnny Depp










Mmm, Johnny Depp. He's weird and quite bohemian, but also? Yum. See him in Pirates of the Caribbean, or my personal favorite, Edward Scissorhands.
8. Gabriel Macht











You're probably thinking "who?" And you know, he's not that great of an actor. But he's got the boyish-good-looks thing down pat. He was in American Outlaws and Because I Said So (both C movies).
7. David Beckham












Ah, David Beckham. You're married to a fembot, but I love you anyway. You all should be glad I refrained from posting his Calvin Klein ads if you know what I'm sayin'.
6. Relay Boys












Was that an awesome moment or what? Yeah, some of them are kinda funny looking, but also? RIPPED.
5. Shia LaBeouf








This guy's also sort of funny looking, but it works for him. I think he's cute, even if he has some questionable decision-making issues. And look at that, I threw in Megan Fox for you menfolk.
4. Gael Garcia Bernal







Oh, Gael. I think you should be my boyfriend so you can help me practice my espanol. You're so cute in Motorcycle Diaries, and who could forget that hilarious pool scene in Y Tu Mama Tambien? I'll be your Selmita.
3. Omar Epps











Omar, how do I love thee? Great in Love and Basketball, even better in House. I was so worried at the end of Season 3 that I would be able to stare at him on Tuesday nights anymore, so I'm glad he's still a House regular.
2. Hugh Laurie











Speaking of House, Hugh Laurie just barely edges out Omar Epps. But they're mighty close. Hugh Laurie is great for multiple reasons, only one of which is his brilliance on House. Anybody watch it last night? His "curvy and muscular...my penis is so confused" comment had me crying from laughter. Also loved his bit part in Sense and Sensibility.
1. Barack Obama










Mr. President, you are THE MAN.

4 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Wonderful list. Bravo!!

Johnny Depp is a sweet guy. I'd like him if I were gay.

Becks is interesting. The women seem to love him. I think he's good looking, but wouldn't put him in the Brad Pitt-good category.

I like Shia too. Seems like a cool cat. He's got that young look which I think is is main selling point.

Bonus points to Hugh for having the accent. Well not on the show, but in real life. That scores points right?

AnonymousBlogger said...

I forgot to mention a few guys I was sad to see omitted from the list:

1. Brad Pitt. Love him in Oceans 11, 12 and 13. Yes, even 12.

2. Curtis Stone. I don't get to watch Take Home Chef much anymore but I still love that guy.

Junniper, MPA said...

Brad Pitt doesn't really do it for me. He's good-looking for sure, but I'm SO OVER him and Angelina Jolie. Bleach.

And I don't know who Curtis Stone is, but I googled him, and he is good looking. Maybe too pretty, though. I can't date a guy who is prettier than me.

AnonymousBlogger said...

Curtis is also Australian, so bonus points for the accent. Oh and did I mention that he is a cook!!!! That has to bee like a hundred bonus points right there.