Monday, October 16, 2006

You can quote me on that.

Edit October 18th: I went ahead and added the answers! :)

October is half over already. That means Halloween is coming! And then Thanksgiving! And then Christmas! It’s the beautiful Holiday Trifecta I look forward to each year.

So in honor of that (and in no way is this related), I present to you

OBSCURE MOVIE QUOTE TIME

Now let’s see if you can name the movies to which these quotes belong. I’ll try to throw some easy ones in there.

And no fair Googling them or looking on IMDB. ;)

1. “Edwina, back in the bowl.” All of Me

2. “Watch me take this on down the road!” Wedding Crashers

3. “You're a ghost, I'm an American. It would never work out.” High Spirits

4. “Gaston, you are positively primeval.” Beauty and the Beast (Disney Version)

5. “I do not think him is who you think him is.” The Princess Bride

6. “Multi-Pass!” The Fifth Element

7. “Mine! Mine! Mine!” Finding Nemo

8. “I'm madly in love with you and it's not because of your brains or your personality.” Little Miss Sunshine

9. “Is she still in the dark place?” The Ring

10. “Did your mother have any kids that lived?” Stand By Me

11. “All I have to say about that is ‘asphinctersayswhat’.” Wayne's World

12. “Five schillings for the possessed toy.” Shrek

13. “I’ll be right here.” E.T.

14. “Say car Ram-Rod.” Super Troopers

15. “Sharks are like dogs, they only bite if you touch their private parts.” 50 First Dates

8 comments:

Adam Solomon said...

4. B & da B
7. Finding Nemo

That's all I got :(

AnonymousBlogger said...

I don't know any of them. Is the last one JAWS? LOL. I have no clue. Halloween is just another day unless you're young enough to go trick or treating, which I'm not.

Junniper, MPA said...

Hey, I said they were obscure! ;)

Cristina said...

So... no idea. Well, I know the one from Beauty and the Beast (and I guessed - I mean - knew it before Adam said it!

Luz said...

#1-That movie with Lily Tomlin & what's his name-Steve? I think! If so, that is old and obcure but one of my favorites nonetheless.

Junniper, MPA said...

Adam--nice job, those were a couple of my obvious ones.

A/B--no, but you get an A for effort.

Cristina--Well, you got one! :)

Luz--you get an A!! I think that was one I didn't think anyone would get. Even though you didn't get the title, I'm counting it!

Tristan Pipo said...

12. Shrek 1
4. Beauty and the Best
11. Wayne's World 1
13. E.T
1. All of Me
2. Wedding Crashers
3. High Spirts or High Ghosts or something like that.
5. Is Inconceivable that Movie made the list.
6. No Idea.
7. Ummm this could be a great deal of movies. But all I can think are the Seagulls in Finding Nemo!
8. The 2nd Greatest Movie of the Year. Little Miss Sunshine!
9. The Ring I think.
10. hrmmm.. ummmmm.... No Clue.
14. The craptacular crap starring that guy from the child genius of Dr. Houser of Super Troopers.
15. Was my first experience with Blu-Ray a few days ago and dating Drew Barrymore 50 times in 50 First Dates.

I watch to many movies. Okay now that I am pathetic. Back to making the world an interesting place.

SGGB Out
Cheers

Junniper, MPA said...

Tristan--Nice job! Did you cheat? And if you watch too many movies, that definitely means I do!