Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I think I took a wrong turn to Negative Town

The man upstairs is picking on me.

First off, I feel like shiznit. I’m playing in the bitter barn.

Then I get a missed call on my cell phone from 999-999-9999.

So, naturally, I Google it.

THE PHONE CALL OF DEATH!

Yeah….that’s just great.

Thank goodness I didn’t call the number back!

But this guy did, and apparently it was just Blockbuster calling to remind him to return a movie. This can make me breathe a sigh of relief because yes, Blockbuster, I do have a movie still out. But you know what?! Don’t advertise NO LATE FEES if you don’t want people returning videos late. I wanted to watch United 93 again, OK?? Get off my back or I’ll bust a cap!

Yeah that’s right – I’m a gangsta.


<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

In other news, my weekend class was BOOOOOOOOOORING. It was AGONY. It was 11 flipping hours of repeated mumbo jumbo and asinine stories. And not even good asinine stories!

Remember that teacher in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off? Yeah, that’s the guy.



11 hours people.

I keep chanting to myself: I’m 1/3 done, I’m 1/3 done…

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I’m in a bad mood today. I think it’s a culmination of irritation and I can’t laugh it off anymore. So you know what I’m going to do? I’m going to go home, cook me a lovely catfish dinner, pop open a bottle of wine, make myself some brownies and watch Anne of Green Gables. Because you know what? I can.

I’ll be a much happy camper tomorrow.

6 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

Awww. I feel bad. But hey, tomorrow has to be better than today.

Enjoy the brownies, they'll make you feel better. Watch House tonight too. That will help.

Junniper, MPA said...

I can't watch House again for several weeks! The stupid baseball playoffs are on! :(

Tristan Pipo said...

Was there any green in those brownies?

;-)

I am sure you would be feeling pretty good about life if there had been. So I am told.

Cristina said...

I'm sure Anne of Green Gables worked wonders, didn't it?

AnonymousBlogger said...

Oh yeah. Well, you can watch the playoffs then.

Luz said...

Brownies, a bottle of wine and Catfish! AND, you didn't invite!? Next time, huh!? ;-) Hope your mind was able to get a reprieve from the frustrations of the day!