Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm looking for balls




...this weekend. On the beach. Get your mind outta the gutter.

No, seriously, I'm driving to the coast in a couple of hours to visit the fam as it is my little sister's tenth birthday. Yes, this makes me feel very old.

So while I'm there, I think I'll head north just a bit to Lincoln City, where they hide about 2,000 glass floats on the beach. I highly doubt I will actually find one, but it will be an adventure nonetheless.

In other news, I wrote a letter to the Vice President of Student Affairs at the University of Utah following yesterday's horror. I'll be sure to let you know if they ever actually contact me.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

On a much lighter note, my coworker sent me a link to this website today, and it had me rolling in hysterics on the floor.

I may not be the most fashionable gal out there, but I'm always broke and still look presentable. These people have more money than God and look horrible:



Ack!:



Anyway, it offered much entertainment, hopefully it will to you, too. :)

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

AnonymousBlogger said...

I'm not from the coast. I'm merely from landlocked Alberta, so bear with me, but it seems like hiding glass balls on a beach is a bad thing. With the risk of broken glass, and cut feet and all. What am I missing?

The pic on that site of one of the Olsen twins is terrible. It looks like she should be picking pop cans out of the garbage.

Tristan Pipo said...

Jessica Simpson I was reading the Dvorak Blog and saw this http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=7741 Jessica Simpson trying online dating.

And beach glass is usually smooth the salt water and sand can take the glass and make it smooth and cloudy.

But I guess being in the Pacific Northwest you get used to glass on the beach. It's not usually that common. Tide drags it out and good times will happen.

Anyways Have a Great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hope you find one! I never did...

bella said...

So, did you find one? I never heard of that. And yes, thank you for the entertainment :)

Cristina said...

Once people have the money they want to the spotlight and I guess dressing like this in some cases at least is the only way they can get it.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend and found many balls :P